10 Best Arabic Restaurants in Dubai, Middle Eastern Food
10 Best Babysitters in Dubai, Baby Sitting & Nanny Services
Top 10 Property Management Companies in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most enchanting cities globally that is unlike any other city in the world. It has a perfect amalgamation of Bedouin heritage and ultramodern culture perfectly blended together. No number of pictures, articles, documentaries, or feature films can capture the grandeur of this multifaceted city in its entirety. If you are a first-time visitor, the emirates of Dubai can surely exceed all your expectations.
From a small fishing village in the Arabian Gulf, it has completely transformed into one of the most popular cosmopolitan cities in the world. The transformation of the Gulf began after the discovery of oil in the 1960s. Dubai was a small port on the sides of a vast desert primarily depending on fishing and declining pearl industry. The oil exports completely changed the society and economy of the emirate. Today Dubai is highly desired by investors because of its beneficial tax policies, knowledgeable workforce, special economic zones, Dubai Investment Park, and much more.
At present times Dubai is the city of possibilities and innovations. Home to the world’s tallest building, breathtaking coastline, incredible desert, bold architecture, and endless possibilities, the city attracts millions of people every year. Apart from being one of the most popular tourist destinations globally, it is also home to over 200 nationalities. What makes the city stand out globally is its diversity and the efforts of the government to make it tolerant and welcoming to people from all around the world.
We are a unique web magazine that provides our readers an opportunity to explore the glitz, glam, and lifestyle of the dream city—Dubai. Look at some of the reasons that make Dubai a wonderfully unique city that people love to visit and stay.
- Ultra-modern infrastructure: There is no argument that one of the biggest attractions of Dubai is its impressive and adventurous architectural miracles such as Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Frame. Even the residential buildings and other commercial establishments depict the epitome of architectural grandeur—Palm Jumeirah is one such fine example. All the top construction companies in the world have several ongoing projects in the city. The real estate industry in Dubai survived the economic slow-down of 2020 caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and has been growing fast since then.
- Entertainment: Dubai offers 365 days of entertainment, fun, and frolic. With world-famous shopping malls, amusement parks, multiple indoor activity options, you may get confused to pick one thing over the other. The city stays alive even at night. The nightlife in Dubai offers some of the most enthralling clubbing experiences clubbed with lip-smacking food and music. People from all age groups and varied choices find multiple things to enjoy while in the city.
- Business Friendly: Dubai is a hyper-connected and pro-business hub that provides sustainable business opportunities to grow and flourish. The tax-friendly environment and free economic zones let foreign companies conduct business with ease. Dubai ranks number one in attracting FDI in AI and robotics sector.
- Family Friendly: Living and working in Dubai is a dream for many people around the world, especially people from Asia and Africa. The city is incredibly child-friendly that offers the finest infrastructure and facilities to its residents and their family. That is why a large number of people move to the city with family. It has a larger number of international schools, activity centers, excellent work-life balance, and special rights for children. 5-year retirements visas and golden visas have opened more alternatives for people who want to stay in Dubai for a long time.
- Medical facilities: Dubai is a golden health tourism destination in the world. Every year thousands of people travel to Dubai seeking solutions for a range of health problems. It is also a hub of cosmetic treatments, both surgical and non-surgical. Dubai Health Experience is a reputed brand conceived by the DHA to strengthen the medical tourism industry in the region.
There is no dearth of options to what you can do in Dubai. Whether you plan to come as a tourist or as a resident, we can be your guide. Explore with us why Dubai is such a wonderfully different city, to live and visit.